BNZ - Maori and Pacific Internship Opportunities (finance)
- Are you ready to gain on the job experience while completing your degree?
- Are you of Maori or Pacific Island descent?
- Are you completing your BCom majoring in either Accounting or Finance in 2013?
- Does the idea of a paid 8-week internship appeal to you?
- If YES- then we have the opportunity for you!
BNZ together with CPA Australia - one of the world's largest professional accounting bodies are offering an 8-week paid internship working within the World Class BNZ Finance team in Auckland.
This internship will provide the successful candidates with an incredible learning and development opportunity; fantastic work experience; 8 weeks paid work experience serves as a potential gateway to the Accounting & Finance Graduate Programme and a future career within Finance.
We are on the hunt for talented and dedicated individuals who can demonstrate strong community involvement and consistent academic grades.
BNZ and CPA Australia will provide the opportunity- we need individuals who are willing to commit their time, efforts and talents to maximise it!
If you think you've got what it takes then we want to hear from you!
- Applications open 8th October
- Applications close 21st October 2012
- Internship starts 7th January 2013
- Internship ends 8th March 2013
To find out more about these internships, visit Career Hub http://www.careerhub.canterbury.ac.nz/ViewJob.chpx?id=149507
If you are not familiar with CareerHub you just need to use your university IT username and password to login – if you have not used the recruitment website before it will ask you to complete their preferences before proceeding through to the website proper.